FALSE IMAGE

“The difference between fashion and style is quality” by Giorgio Armani.

Preview of the shoot I did with Glenn Wiggins (False Image). For the latest on Mens Fashion head over to FALSE IMAGE




CLICK THE LINK TO VIEW MORE

EXCERPT FROM FALSEIMAGE.NET:

“The difference between fashion and style is quality” by Giorgio Armani. Glenn Wiggins is a wardrobe stylist/consultant having several years of experience in working in retail: G.Harvell Men’s Clothier Store, Fly Times Boutique, and Buckle, Inc. My college experience at Alabama A&M University has help mold and boost my career of being a wardrobe stylist/consultant. Constantly, helping my peers and others with arranging outfits or looks for a fashion show it all has been a great beginning into my profession. Coming from Mobile, AL there were few inspiration within the city but filled with culture. I started “False Image” to not only showcase style and fashion , but be able to inspire others to acquire their own style. Fashion is the form of art that automatically gives off an inspiration to someone else. I ask myself how could I change the way blogs were looked upon.  The answer would be to provide the people vital information that they could learn and act upon when they are shopping or trying to upgrade their wardrobe.